Welcome to L2 Temp Loyal Forum!
 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bot Happy Hour !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BotHunter



Number of posts : 1
Location : Uruguay
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Mon May 26, 2008 3:31 am

OFMG !!! Look at This Shocked

This guys some a farm of bots jocolor

Some ScreenShots !! affraid















Well ... here u can see 3 diferents partys of walker :

Bots Owner :

Invisible76
Pleom
Sebon


And other but only have screens of this ones.

SOME REPLAYS HERE WITH THE OWNERS OF THIS BOTS :

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE: http://www.bazardelcocinero.com/Replay.rar

PD:Saitx Ban all plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bolsademierda



Number of posts : 1
Location : irlanda
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Mon May 26, 2008 3:43 am

You are right my friend, varka silenos barraks is now no man land Razz , all u see there are bots bots and more bots Evil or Very Mad Mad
I take some replays and screenshot for Saitx, as u can see ownes dont like me to do so XD
There u go:
Relpay
Sceenshots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsukie



Female
Number of posts : 79
Age : 30
Location : dwarf village
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Mon May 26, 2008 4:19 am

Now we got proves that WeWillF0llow's clan use mostly BOTs on the server, And believe me, I know they do cause I played with them on my old corrupt server, Ploem, Invisible76 and Sebon are part of WeWillF0llow..

This clan from my old server still didn't realize you can't keep breaking the rules, And it's quite irritant cause they keep making new BOTs..

Thanks for posting this, It got more clear.
Smile


Last edited by Ikatsukie on Mon May 26, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kettike



Male
Number of posts : 15
Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Mon May 26, 2008 11:42 am

Oh yeah. And still dont know, what is the proof? These screens are cool, but this is nothing. From how do you know that charaters are bots? I hate these BR's, they only want something cuz of idiot "reports". Still cant see any concrete evidence. And about the names... guess better, cuz you dont know NOTHING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsukie



Female
Number of posts : 79
Age : 30
Location : dwarf village
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Mon May 26, 2008 1:26 pm

kettike wrote:
Oh yeah. And still dont know, what is the proof? These screens are cool, but this is nothing. From how do you know that charaters are bots? I hate these BR's, they only want something cuz of idiot "reports". Still cant see any concrete evidence. And about the names... guess better, cuz you dont know NOTHING.

Lol, Read my location 'Malta' isn't in Brazil, Go and learn some Geography please.. What's up with you?? You keep talking sh*t about BOTs.. Wouldn't you like a better server without cheating? Oh yeah right sorry, I know nothing my Lord.. FFS you're kiddin' me..


Last edited by Ikatsukie on Mon May 26, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saitx
L2 Loyal Owner


Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Mon May 26, 2008 4:46 pm

All accounts banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigcube



Number of posts : 1
Location : veszprem
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Mon May 26, 2008 5:28 pm

Yeah saitx!!Why changce password main char?????????(my brother)Why don't bann onlyBots?????
pls answer msn or here!!!!????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
senki-torokok



Male
Number of posts : 2
Age : 67
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Mon May 26, 2008 5:38 pm

I like it, when the fourteen year people explain Smile

Do not forget it to take into consideration where you depend on the food chain my small son Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skull



Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Mon May 26, 2008 6:20 pm

MEN WHY BUN MI ANSWER PLISSSSS ?????????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsukie



Female
Number of posts : 79
Age : 30
Location : dwarf village
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Mon May 26, 2008 10:00 pm

senki-torokok wrote:
I like it, when the fourteen year people explain Smile

Do not forget it to take into consideration where you depend on the food chain my small son Wink

Rofl............... -.- Well at least I try.. And I get a better result than the others by this..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kettike



Male
Number of posts : 15
Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Tue May 27, 2008 12:34 pm

14 year old idiot. If you are a girl, and 14 year old, maybe you should learn some RESPECT for the older and smarter. Like us. Dont be so smartass through internet, cuz maybe youll fucked up. I cant believe how fuckin brave you are, little girl. Sucks for coins? GM coins? Or what? Ashl3y...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kettike



Male
Number of posts : 15
Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Tue May 27, 2008 12:36 pm

^^ I think this donation thing isnt really legal. ^^ Oops, sry not here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vaX



Number of posts : 11
Age : 21
Location : Pontevedra
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Tue May 27, 2008 5:02 pm

kettike wrote:
14 year old idiot. If you are a girl, and 14 year old, maybe you should learn some RESPECT for the older and smarter. Like us. Dont be so smartass through internet, cuz maybe youll fucked up. I cant believe how fuckin brave you are, little girl. Sucks for coins? GM coins? Or what? Ashl3y...

and u are a fucking retard flaming younger ppl and feeling cool doing it
respect ppl and u will be respect Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
senki-torokok



Male
Number of posts : 2
Age : 67
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Tue May 27, 2008 6:06 pm

Ah... Ashl3y Very Happy ... Remember? In 2 Vendetta? When u was 2 shot for me, and u cry for ur life?Very Happy "Pls dude... dont hit meee" xDxDxDxD ... I like the 14 years old girls, when they crying SmileSmile hmmm ... (And... I and my firends, never doneted...) pux Wink

pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikatsukie



Female
Number of posts : 79
Age : 30
Location : dwarf village
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Wed May 28, 2008 2:36 am

senki-torokok wrote:
Ah... Ashl3y Very Happy ... Remember? In 2 Vendetta? When u was 2 shot for me, and u cry for ur life?Very Happy "Pls dude... dont hit meee" xDxDxDxD ... I like the 14 years old girls, when they crying SmileSmile hmmm ... (And... I and my firends, never doneted...) pux Wink

pig

I think you haven't hit the real Ashl3y, you know, I left that server before the Christmas Holidays and I gave the account to my friend, So he started playing with my character... And I never say 'dude'....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kettike



Male
Number of posts : 15
Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Wed May 28, 2008 9:42 am

vaX i dont know who the fuck are you, but stfu. This "girl" from "Malta" want to kill this server. But if "she left vendetta before xmas "she" dont know why vendetta dead. Cuz WEWILLFOLLOW left. After we left that piece of shit, the server was a nomansland, with about 100 online player. GM fucked that server, but if Saitx keep this behave i think(ohh im sorry because of thinking) Loyal will die soon too. Im not retard, just realist. Now, the 1/4 of server is OUR character, or bot. Why it is HURT you? Cuz U are a dumbass and you cannot know how to use l2walker? Shhh, really impressive. But who explained more from a 14 year old "girl". There are many server where we can play, if Saitx wanna ban us, i dont think we will cry. But we like Saitx, for now... Wanna keep this server alive? Dont fuck with us. Thats all for today Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vaX



Number of posts : 11
Age : 21
Location : Pontevedra
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Wed May 28, 2008 10:11 am

This "guy" from "forum" should learn some english lessons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kettike



Male
Number of posts : 15
Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Wed May 28, 2008 12:52 pm

So what. You can understand it, if you really wanna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skull



Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Wed May 28, 2008 3:27 pm

I'd prefer an empty server than a bot shithole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kettike



Male
Number of posts : 15
Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Wed May 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Than play ALONE shithead. A server where botting allowed in town, so what? Botting isnt bad thing. I bet you or your clan use l2walker daily too. (Buffer, Farmer, whatever...) I dont care. BUT! Why DELETE firstly? So fucking idiot method. And Saitx delete all character from that ip. Excuse me, what if they play from an internet cafe or something like that? Do you guys ever heard about SHARED ip? Jesus Fucking Christ mengz, what the fuck is going here? Nothing warn, nothing. Just delete. Be sure, ill make some ambiguous screen from these fuckers too. And Saitx will ban 'em too? Shhhh, woot a dumbass thing. Check regularly these Screens, if you check Saitx. And Ashl3y(MukiMuki), vaX, and Skull you guys(oh sorry little pussys) will see, this crap server NEEDS our bots, and players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kettike



Male
Number of posts : 15
Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Wed May 28, 2008 4:53 pm

By the way, Saitx YOU said only bots will be banned(not the main chars), but you banned every accounts from that ip. Let me ask something, why you banned Invisible76, FheszekaBest ??? these characters were mains. Well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakashi
I am a Legend
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 81
Age : 27
Location : Manchester
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Thu May 29, 2008 12:29 am

Ikatsukie wrote:
kettike wrote:
Oh yeah. And still dont know, what is the proof? These screens are cool, but this is nothing. From how do you know that charaters are bots? I hate these BR's, they only want something cuz of idiot "reports". Still cant see any concrete evidence. And about the names... guess better, cuz you dont know NOTHING.

Lol, Read my location 'Malta' isn't in Brazil, Go and learn some Geography please..
Owned.


Skull wrote:
I'd prefer an empty server than a bot shithole

Hahahahahaha, rolflmao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taste

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 44
Location : SomeWhere Over The Rainbow
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Thu May 29, 2008 11:36 am

kettike wrote:
Than play ALONE shithead. A server where botting allowed in town, so what?Botting isnt bad thing. I bet you or your clan use l2walker daily too. (Buffer, Farmer, whatever...) I dont care. BUT! Why DELETE firstly? So fucking idiot method. And Saitx delete all character from that ip. Excuse me, what if they play from an internet cafe or something like that? Do you guys ever heard about SHARED ip? Jesus Fucking Christ mengz, what the fuck is going here? Nothing warn, nothing. Just delete. Be sure, ill make some ambiguous screen from these fuckers too. And Saitx will ban 'em too? Shhhh, woot a dumbass thing. Check regularly these Screens, if you check Saitx. And Ashl3y(MukiMuki), vaX, and Skull you guys(oh sorry little pussys) will see, this crap server NEEDS our bots, and players.

Yeah Saitx why did u delete them?You should give them a prize for using exploiting programms...
Are You such a big moron or u just pretend?Is there Something wrong if u have a walker in teh town?They Can Only buff...but if u have 24/7 bots and farming u'll be rich..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com/
kettike



Male
Number of posts : 15
Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   Thu May 29, 2008 3:17 pm

Taste, if you read the rules, you can find that Rule about botting. If there is a RULE about botting, why GMs cant keep them? In the other topic Saitx just deleveld those bots, so he can give back our characters too. And items. Or Rules are just for the other players?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bot Happy Hour !!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Bot Happy Hour !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest
» Happy Birthday Thread
» HAPPY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY ADAM!
» Happy Birthday to me.......and volke!
» HAPPY BIRTHDAY POTSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remember To Vote Daily! :: Game Suggestion, Report, Support, Bug Reporting & Feedbacks :: Reports-
Jump to: