Welcome to L2 Temp Loyal Forum!
 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Enchant Rate Increase !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saitx
L2 Loyal Owner


Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Enchant Rate Increase !   Tue May 13, 2008 11:17 pm

I am thinking of increasing the enchant rates on Epic weapons and all s.a weapons. I am thinking everyone will be ok with this , anyways i will let everyone one know when i do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vypress



Male
Number of posts : 15
Location : Behind You
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Wed May 14, 2008 3:27 pm

Hey, i'm new here, server is wonderful imo, to make enchance rate bigger is a bad idea i think and will distabilise server. Let everything how it is imo and if ppl have suggestions let them post it. Sry for rush lang^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 19
Location : EVERYWHERE!!!!11
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Wed May 14, 2008 4:09 pm

Vypress wrote:
Hey, i'm new here, server is wonderful imo, to make enchance rate bigger is a bad idea i think and will distabilise server. Let everything how it is imo and if ppl have suggestions let them post it. Sry for rush lang^^
Dude w/ playing a week in this server and knowing how hard it is to enchant epics, you will fully agree with the topic, you know. I broke 6 dusk maces only for +4...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roflcat.com
Yoshinori
Site Owner


Male
Number of posts : 28
Location : L][ Loyal
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Thu May 15, 2008 1:07 am

Vypress wrote:
Hey, i'm new here, server is wonderful imo,
Wow, such a nice compliment. Thanks bro. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://l2loyal.heavenforum.com
Vypress



Male
Number of posts : 15
Location : Behind You
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Thu May 15, 2008 9:22 pm

JayJay wrote:
Vypress wrote:
Hey, i'm new here, server is wonderful imo, to make enchance rate bigger is a bad idea i think and will distabilise server. Let everything how it is imo and if ppl have suggestions let them post it. Sry for rush lang^^
Dude w/ playing a week in this server and knowing how hard it is to enchant epics, you will fully agree with the topic, you know. I broke 6 dusk maces only for +4...
no luck m8, i see many overenchanted weapons here and i think if that weapons will be even more it will rly destabilize the server. It's not a 200x fcking L2j server and enchante rates should be kept as they are. This is my opinion only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 19
Location : EVERYWHERE!!!!11
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Thu May 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Don't make me angry man.... DID YOU EVER SEE AN ++ DUSK MACE?!! OR DSOM!?!
A guy wrote at the old forum that he broke 10, I repeat 10 dusk maces only for fcking +4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roflcat.com
zibbztr



Number of posts : 2
Location : swe
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Fri May 16, 2008 11:38 pm

The enchant rate sucks now.. i have broken 7 dual sword of templar to +6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LezardValeth

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 55
Age : 25
Location : Venezuela
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Sat May 17, 2008 6:49 pm

Vypress wrote:
JayJay wrote:
Vypress wrote:
Hey, i'm new here, server is wonderful imo, to make enchance rate bigger is a bad idea i think and will distabilise server. Let everything how it is imo and if ppl have suggestions let them post it. Sry for rush lang^^
Dude w/ playing a week in this server and knowing how hard it is to enchant epics, you will fully agree with the topic, you know. I broke 6 dusk maces only for +4...
no luck m8, i see many overenchanted weapons here and i think if that weapons will be even more it will rly destabilize the server. It's not a 200x fcking L2j server and enchante rates should be kept as they are. This is my opinion only.



you are in all their reason, increase the rate enchant not be more than a destabilization of this server, be better to increase the safe enchating that enchant rate increase, and like you said this is not a server 9999999999x l2j Evil or Very Mad

gl......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zibbztr



Number of posts : 2
Location : swe
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Sat May 17, 2008 7:00 pm

sounds like you haven't played a very long time on this server, try enchant some bows and see how hard it is...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LezardValeth

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 55
Age : 25
Location : Venezuela
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Sat May 17, 2008 7:18 pm

zibbztr wrote:
sounds like you haven't played a very long time on this server, try enchant some bows and see how hard it is...

Sounds like you Suck ...... go play l2j xD lol!

a good server is one that is difficult ... and I see that it is not difficult to get good items around here, because it is called server balance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 19
Location : EVERYWHERE!!!!11
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Sat May 17, 2008 7:31 pm

LezardValeth wrote:
zibbztr wrote:
sounds like you haven't played a very long time on this server, try enchant some bows and see how hard it is...

Sounds like you Suck ...... go play l2j xD lol!

a good server is one that is difficult ... and I see that it is not difficult to get good items around here, because it is called server balance
100%
1000!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roflcat.com
50Cent



Number of posts : 8
Location : USa
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:29 pm

Really my opinion is to not increse the enchant rate..
for me its good.. have high exp rate and its pvp server.. if increse its will not balanced and its not good for you adm Razz
diminish the number of donators too not good for adm ^^
and the rate is good i like hard enchants ppl farm more Very Happy

What a Face
have a nice day
bb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truelight



Male
Number of posts : 7
Age : 24
Location : Athens,Pagrati
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Yesterday broke 4 dual som to +4 !!! omfg. It's a fucking weapon or I'm Cursed. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.l2loyal.com
Truelight



Male
Number of posts : 7
Age : 24
Location : Athens,Pagrati
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:00 pm

wowwwwww +6 dual som now! cheers yo lucky

EDIT : omfg broke to +7 ! affraid Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.l2loyal.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Enchant Rate Increase !   

Back to top Go down
 
Enchant Rate Increase !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rate My Picture
» Martini Henry: Mad Minute Rate of Fire
» ninjai, the burning ninja (please rate)
» My OC Please Rate!
» My wolf bios. (The rate will be put in their bios. Pick one and make your chara.)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remember To Vote Daily! :: Main Topics :: Hang' Out Lounge-
Jump to: